Disclaimer: This is not an official Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Post Mini Trek


THANK YOU
to all of the many Ma's and Pa's that attended the mini trek!  
We had a great training with great leaders, Cooks, Captains and our wonderful Trail Bosses.  Let's not forget our WONDERFUL logistic leaders!  THANK YOU!  This weekend would not have been the success that is was without all of the wonderful people involved.
ONE LAST THANK YOU to our hosts, the McCrery's.  They just plain ROCK!
 Now, let's take a moment and post a comment about lessons learned. 
  • What did you take away from this mini trek?  This was our Stake's first time doing this and we love feedback!  
  • What items would you like to see us add to the Ma/Pa supply list?  (I already have a few thoughts, but I want to hear from you.)  
  • What was your highlight of this training? 
MORE PICTURES OF OUR ADVENTURE WILL BE COMING!  STAY TUNED.
I really enjoyed Brother Smith's wrap up comments and thought I would direct you to the Conference talk that he quoted from HERE.  Enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. i thought it went great! i feel like i have a better understanding of what it will be like and what things to bring and not to bring. a couple things i would add are a cutting board & peeler-mostly random cooking supplies. thanks again guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Staci. I would add a few knives and peelers so you can put multiple kids to work at the same time.

    ReplyDelete